It’s time for your next chapter...
I'd love to invite you to purchase a copy of my new book - "Your Next Chapter - ditch your doubt own your worth and build the business you really want".
It's a guidebook for women who feel that life's too short not to be doing the work in the world you're here for.
It's the book I wish I had to help me understand my discontent, shape my desire, hurdle doubt and take my ideas out into the world with a lot less angst when I embarked on my own chapters in the past.
I'll take you by the hand and walk you through the change cycle that will move you from where you are to where you want to be.
- Travel away from discontent
- Decide to pursue what you desire
- Hurdle your doubt
- And confidently design and deliver your ideas in a new or recalibrated business
Benefits from buying my book
Perhaps most importantly, I provide you with tangible, simple and effective practices to move through fear and out of the comparison trap that can keep you stuck doing what you can do, rather than what you really want to do.
It's packed with inspiration, practical guidance, useful tools, and personal wisdom, if you’re ready for more – more contribution, more fulfilment, and more financial reward in a business that’s a perfect fit for the woman you have become, this is the book for you.
9 good reasons to buy a copy
Personally, I never need a reason to buy a new book! But just in case, here are a few for you...
- You know something new and different is calling you, but you’re not even sure how to define it, let alone actually create it.
- Your internal voice tends to focus more on what will go wrong rather than what could go right and stops you from doing the things in the world you really want to, if you ever think “who am I too…” this guidebook will show you how to navigate doubt and make peace with your inner critic so you can take action on your goals.
- You’ve often felt frustrated and alienated by the “grow bigger, better, faster” narrative that seems to be rampant today, that just doesn’t feel like a fit for you. This guide throws open the door to a very different way of being in business that places contribution and fulfilment right alongside financial reward.
- You’ve felt almost guilty for wanting more or different because things are “going pretty well”…this guidebook will show you that you’re not alone and that discontent is a good thing – it’s a signpost for change.
- You’d like to tap into the story of women just like you – way-showers who are not a million miles ahead of you and unrelatable as a result. I’ve walked along my own growth edges and experienced many next chapters and recognise the change cycle that we all move through. I’ll be your compassionate and encouraging guide on this adventure.
- If lack of ideas is not your problem, but rather deciding which ones to act upon is what keeps you stuck, the 2 different decision-making processes you’ll find inside will make this easier than you ever thought possible.
- It will help you to shape your ideas into a business model that fits who you are now, the woman you have become, and utilises your life experience, skills and values in a Freedom Framework rather than a cookie-cutter formula.
- Books can change your world, they can change you from the inside out. This just might be the book that opens the door to a whole new possibility for you...
- Your Next Chapter has received wonderful reviews.
As author Barbara Huson wrote: “It’s an affirming blend of practical wisdom and inspirational guidance that will empower you to release your remarkable ideas into the world and live your greatness!”
An Invitation and introduction
to the book read by Angela
Enjoy $395+ of special bonuses for all readers!
In the book you will find directions on how to access your special bonus pack of resources designed to further help you clarify and develop your ideas.
Your Journey Board
This self-paced program has three core modules - each has an audio guide with me talking you through the exercises that you complete in three workbooks at your own pace.
Module One: Finding the gold in your Past
Module Two: Connecting to your Present Power
Module Three: Developing a Clear Vision For Your Next Chapter
Business & Personal development Resources
- The Most Aligned Client Snapshot worksheet will help you to express your understanding of who you are here to serve and your PEP - the Progressive Engagement Plan is a framework that helps you build a simple business model that takes a client from Discovery to Advocacy.
- The Bookends of your day and your Support Circle are personal resources will assist you to make conscious choices that have a significant positive impact on your resilience.
- And finally, the Models used throughout the book will be provided in PDF for you to easily reference whenever you need them in your own Change Cycle.
Praise for the book
This brilliant book lays out a clear path to confidently move through the discontent and doubt that’s holding you hostage and into the purpose that’s calling you. It’s an affirming blend of practical wisdom and inspirational guidance that will empower you to release your remarkable ideas into the world and live your greatness. Read it today!
Barbara Huson, Wealth Coach, Author of: Overcoming Underearning & Sacred Success
"This is a brilliantly practical and inspiring guide to stepping into your next chapter in life. Angela’s the down-to-earth friend you want by your side as you embark on the adventure. I loved it!”
Susannah Conway, author of THIS I KNOW: Notes on Unraveling the Heart
Angela has the gift of clarity and leadership. She takes you by the hand, sharing stories and insights that lead you to your own realisations, and there is nothing more powerful. To read this book and do the work, is to be transformed.
Donna Brown, Global Business Strategist
"Angela has a knack for reaching into an inner world many of us know intimately, but haven't articulated. She paints a description of discontent so acutely relatable it's like she’s inside our heads, and then gives us a roadmap towards an enchanting new future.”
Emma Grey, Co-author of "I Don't Have Time".
“Angela’s book comes straight from her heart and speaks directly to mine. For anyone seeking an actionable roadmap which they can put into practice immediately to dream about, explore, develop and/or take action on their next chapter (whether it be their first, fifth or fifteenth), this book provides the way, peppered with feeling, passion and commitment, to do just that”.
Jo Hanlon, Leadership, Mindset, and HR Coach
Women need this book, because for too long we’ve not been true to ourselves or our calling. We all have something greater inside each of us and if it remains unearthed we will never fix the problems our world is facing. If every woman on the precipice of a new chapter in life, had this book, imagine the world we could live in?!
Carolyn Tate, Educator & Consultant, author of The Purpose Project.