1st Wednesday of each month, 1 - 2 pm AEDT
Join our free monthly masterclass to discover a surprising method
When I polled members of my community and asked them “what’s holding you back from the success you want?”, almost ninety per cent answered, “I am”. Perhaps you've felt the same and can relate to some of the thoughts they shared?
- I'm just not good enough to do this
- Marketing and sales are not my thing
- If I haven’t made it by now I never will
- The things I’m passionate about won't make enough money
- My story won't be inspiring for anyone
- I'm just not going to be successful - that's not possible for me
- I'm already doing ok where I am - it's not a good idea to want more
- People will judge or criticise me if I put myself out there
- I don’t have the qualifications I need to step up
Can you imagine what might be possible without these thoughts?
It is possible to operate at 100% of your personal power and all of the resilience, creativity and courage that brings with it, regardless of how you feel right now.
The "missing link" is not self-esteem. It's not actually even confidence. The secret is reconnection with your self-worth, your innate source of clarity and power that's been gradually eroded, even without your conscious awareness, through a lifetime of conditioning, comparison and competition.
In this free Masterclass, I'll show you some of the unexpectedly simple strategies of change that open the door to all of the career, business and life options you're truly capable of.
This masterclass will be especially helpful if
- You get stuck in the Comparison Trap, looking at others in your industry, department or social groups and feeling rather disillusioned as a result
- Your Inner Critic has a fair bit to say, about your ability and your chances of success
- The enthusiasm you once had for your business or career or just life in general, is beginning to fade, replaced by discontent and doubt
- You know more is possible for you, or your staff, but you're finding it hard to take the steps to put your ideas into action
- You have a team that tends to compete rather than collaborate and you're not sure why or how to change the culture