Are you tired of holding yourself back?
Do you have a growing desire to step into something new? To stretch and grow, become more visible, share your ideas more confidently, make a bigger contribution?
You’ve probably been thinking about this for some time now, but you've pushed it aside, perhaps choosing to stay in a safe place, not expanding or changing direction, because you're not sure you're ready.
You're not sure that you, or your ideas, are enough.
Is this what happens when you contemplate change?
- You can lack clarity. "What is it that I actually want to do or change?" are questions that can leave you... uncertain. Clarity is an essential touchstone, but a lack of belief in yourself can make it elusive
- Even if you are able to clearly envisage what you want, doubt and comparison can kick in. Your Inner Critic lets you know what little chance you have of actually making this happen and you experience Imposter Syndrome or become stuck in the Comparison Trap.
- You outsource your worthiness, waiting for other people to affirm your value and open doors for you. And you get left behind.
Although you might not actually go around saying out loud that you're not good enough, not worthy or capable of what you want to create and deliver I've had so many people share with me that "it's how I feel inside".
And when you combine a lack of clarity with self-doubt, they feed on each other, keeping you stuck and unfulfilled.
You can borrow my belief in you until you have it for yourself.
It’s time for change
How would it feel to really trust yourself?
To own your worth and fully express and leverage your value?
To be able to explore options and possibilities that spark your curiosity and kickstart your heart?
To make choices that support your growth and authenticity?
It's from that space of clarity and certainty that you can powerfully turn your ideas into action.
When you let go of comparison and the old, unsupportive stories about not being enough, the world opens up.
In the Rise Program, you'll develop the clarity and tools that not only strongly anchor in your sense of worth, but also enable you to reconnect to this place of power when life throws you curve balls and knocks you off course.
You'll be free to joyfully contribute to the world at 100% of your capacity.
I’m delighted to meet you!
Hello, I'm Angela Raspass
I'm a Business Mentor, Author and Self-Worth Educator.
After a corporate career, I'd grown my own successful marketing agency business from my dining room table to an office and a small, full-time team by 2012. I had a wonderful husband, two great kids, and a beautiful home…
But even though things looked good on the outside, that had a lot to do with projection and pride. I knew I'd created a business unconsciously. I'd leveraged my skills and followed the shoulds and those strategies had worked. Until they just didn't anymore. Until I realised that bigger does not necessarily mean better and that skills are important but values, more so. My business was no longer a fit for the woman I'd become, a woman utterly changed by overcoming addiction and living in sobriety since 2006.
The lessons I'd learned in the Recovery Movement have opened my eyes and my heart. They'd allowed me to excavate and embrace my self-worth. They've helped me to banish Imposter Syndrome and escape the Comparison Trap. I've written a new story of enoughness, and once you know your value, once you change from the inside out, it can never be "business as usual" again.
I've combined my personal journey with studies in neuroscience, Acceptance Commitment Training (ACT), Instinctive Drives® profiling and positive psychology, to create the Rise Program, so you can enjoy the resilience, confidence, creativity, courage and endless opportunities that self-worth reconnection delivers.
Who is The Rise Program designed for?
If you're frustrated by a sense of knowing that you've not yet reached your potential, contributed what you are capable of, or committed to what you're really aching to do, this program will help you to unlock yourself.
If you are:
- Tired of listening to that negative voice inside, but not sure how to quieten it
- Keen to start a business, change the direction of the one you already have or simply launch a new service... but it just stays on the drawing board
- Wanting to pursue a promotion or a new career path, but keep holding yourself back
- Stuck in comparison, feeling less than, not enough, or that you've left it too late
- Unsure of how to turn your ideas into reality, stuck in procrastination or perfectionism
- Berating yourself - surely by now, at this age you "should have it together?"
- Spending a lot of time feeling isolated, without like-minded people you can truly connect with
The Rise program will help you to turn the page and begin a new chapter with your heart and mind wide open.
What will you experience in the Rise Program?
The Rise Program is a 12-week group coaching experience, a guided journey out of self-doubt and into clarity and strong self-worth, with a focus on building self-awareness, engaging self-compassion and developing self-belief - the building blocks of the Self-Worth Trilogy.
In its most simple sense, RISE stands for:
RECOGNISE: the feeling of disconnection
INVESTIGATE: the source of the trigger
SEPARATE: from the story
EMBRACE: a new possibility
This simple, yet powerful practice is at the heart of this work.
The program runs twice a year, with the next intake starting in March 2022. You can register your interest by joining the waitlist below.
The experience includes:
- An instinctive Drives profile, a brilliant system that reveals your innate drives and motivations – your natural, instinctive way of operating, allowing you to be at your best, every day.
- Access to a focused video-based curriculum covering the principles, tools and practices of self-worth reconnection, grounded in neuroscience, positive psychology, ACT, and my own, invaluable recovery movement lessons
- Fortnightly group coaching calls in a safe, confidential and incredibly supportive environment, guiding you through the curriculum and addressing any questions you have
- Exercises and challenges to complete between sessions to anchor and expand your new insights
- Recommendations for further reading and viewing (books, articles, apps, Ted Talks and more)
- Membership in an online community for support, encouragement and friendship
The Self-Worth Continuum
The Self-Worth Continuum© is a key personal orientation tool that you will explore in the Rise Program. Self-worth connection is a fluid concept, not a linear experience, and you will discover how and why it can fluctuate under different circumstances and more importantly, how you can master the RISE process to quickly bounce back up and re-anchor yourself in calm, confident self-support again.
A whole new world opens up when you believe in yourself
I didn’t expect the level of self-knowledge I gained. I learnt so much about the beliefs that were holding me back, the mindset shifts I need to make and simple yet powerful tools to support me on my journey. Having Angela on my support team made it seem possible. She dealt with every challenge that arose with such heartfelt, wise counsel – she came into my life at a time when I thought it might be all too hard.
I ‘awoke’ one morning with a deep sense of needing change; the business I had, whilst reasonably successful, was no longer invigorating, there was an absence of passion and alignment with what I love to do.
This is when my awareness of Angela was piqued, and her offering to challenge my current thinking, and to build a business and life that I have dreamed of.
The topic of lack of Self-worth has plagued many people over the years and I felt the pull to have her shine her light and learnings around this for our team. The session was so useful – Angela did not only impact the work space, she also covered their areas of life beyond work.
Angela has helped me to catapult my business not only with her wealth of skills, but also in her ability to help me build my own confidence and belief in myself. I truly believe no-one can succeed if their self-worth is in tatters.
I have thrown my beliefs away around not being a sales and marketing person and now know I am and have always been a natural networker and connector. I am now constantly watching that I don’t over give, that I don’t rescue all my clients and I don’t devalue my work or myself by under
We were half way through my first session when Angela helped me to see something that was right in front of my face but I had never connected the dots…I was sooo happy that I could finally pinpoint where one major issue in my life had started – I almost jumped up and hugged her!
I love working with her – she doesn’t judge, no answer is wrong, when I ask me a question and I’m unsure where to start she gives me pointers to help me begin, (usually I would get embarrassed when I couldn’t think of an answer).
I had reached a crossroads and decided to leave my secure job to venture out in my own business.
While I was confident that there would be an opportunity for my business to succeed, I was somewhat less confident in myself.
I knew I had untapped potential but would be competing with a lot of consultants and I needed to set myself apart from them…