YOUR NEXT CHAPTER BUSINESS RETREAT
October 11-13, 2017 Patonga
Your Next Chapter Business is a blend of passion and values, honed experience and refined skills as you redefine who you are and what your contribution is at a deeper level.
It’s a time of great potential, excitement and possibility, a journey best taken in like-minded company...
Just pause for a moment and imagine...
- spending 2 days away in a beautiful beach house with a small group of women as you work intentionally on the next steps in your business
- being deeply supported and nurtured as you sift through all of your ideas and discover and commit to a clear path forward
- having deep clarity on your business structure, your services, offerings, your pricing.
- receiving personalised, actionable strategies, tips, tools and resources to implement across all aspects of your business including marketing, sales, social media and financial goal setting
- developing fresh confidence and courage about being visible thanks to a plan that’s completely aligned with you and your skills.
- feeling inspired, energised, uplifted and enthusiastic about what’s possible for you and your business
In the right atmosphere with like-minded, open-hearted women and a Mentor who both supports and stretches you, you can achieve more in just two days than you can alone in months.
I know this from personal experience and the feedback from my clients, and that's why Retreats at a core part of my own business model.
THE IMPERFECT COACH
I knew that I needed to kickstart my plans to start my business as my negative self-beliefs had really been stalling me. I thought that immersing myself in an intensive environment, away from distractions, with like-minded women would help me to shift my mind set as being around other women who might be facing the same challenges as I felt I was up against would be both supportive and inspiring.
TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE... AND YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE FOUR!
When you introduce new people to a situation, each with their unique perspectives and different ideas, brilliant things unfold…
Many of my best and strongest ideas have emerged from collaborations. There’s synergy and power in being enfolded in a circle of like-minded individuals, all focused on contribution, growth and fulfilment, offering mutual guidance and support.
All the creases in the ideas you’ve been wrangling with alone begin to iron out.
Doubt turns to excitement. You begin to see how you can really do this. Clarity on your next steps emerges. You take action and things begin to unfold....
The key missing pieces until now have been clarity, confidence and wholehearted marketing so you can communicate your value, connect with and attract new clients and be abundantly paid for the difference and impact you make in the world.
You already have what it takes—you just need a confidence and strategy boost and time out to work on your business rather than in it!
The theme for my Business Retreats is typically Courage and Inspired Action
Who might you be, what might you do, what will be possible when you have the courage to trust your intuition, follow your heart, stay true to your message and take inspired, consistent action?
How do we manage the ups and downs on this entrepreneurial journey? How do we manage our expectations, prioritise our goals, stay buoyant, filter the feedback we receive and adjust our sails to keep moving forward?
How can we recognize, appreciate and internalise the progress we’ve had to date and continue to take inspired, aligned and consistent action to build upon it? What skill gaps do we need to close? What can we celebrate and what do we need to let go of?
This theme leads us to consider:
- What is the issue, cause or belief I have that is bigger than what I sell or provide, the purpose that my business is wrapped around?
- What is my clear Lighthouse Vision that will pull me forward with inspiration rather than push me through with motivation?
- What fears and old scripts can I identify and let go of to expand into my true potential?
- What support do I need to maintain my momentum?
The Agenda that flows from here…
On Day One
- After a light lunch of chicken and salad, we’ll have our first session at 1pm. We'll start by looking at what entails courage and personal passion and then creating or revising and realigning your Purpose and Vision Statement for the Next Chapter of your business
- We’ll consider your ‘Financial Imperatives” and set achievable revenue goals for the balance of the year - this may entail making changes to your pricing or service structure
We’ll finish up around 4.30 so you have time to refresh and relax before a 7pm dinner at a local restaurant.
- After dinner we’ll return to the beach house and look at the Conscious Choices EFT Modality, and how to use it to explore and resolve misbeliefs that might be holding you back. You’ll learn how to use this tool to both deal with “in the moment of stress” and as a preventative/proactive strategy,
On Day Two
- We’ll start the day at 8.30am with Yoga and a Meditation with local instructor
- At 10am we’ll turn our attention to your business heart – Your Most Aligned Clients and the services you offer, how to package and price your offers effectively and what you may want to introduce, adapt or let go of
- After lunch we’ll look specifically at your Marketing and Communication Tactics to support these goals. Blogging, Networking, Webinars, Video, MeetUps – how will you be VISIBLE and how will these tactics fit into your calendar, reverse engineered to support your projects?
- After an afternoon break we’ll then we’ll turn our attention to developing your Cascade Plan – what are your key Goals for the next 6 months? What specific strategies and tactics need to be in place to achieve these? This will become your central action plan to take away and implement
Dinner will be at another local restaurant at 7pm before returning back to the beach house to play The Wish Game.
On Day Three
Early Breakfast and (optional) short beach walk (weather permitting)
- 9-10am Hot Seats – a final 15-minute focus to ensure you are focused on taking inspired action when you return home - what burning question or challenge is on your mind that we can help you answer or resolve?
I booked in for the Retreat because I was looking for clarity around taking that next step for my business and to further hone who I like to work with most. It was a great, fun experience and I achieved exactly what I wanted to!
BUSINESS & SOCIAL MEDIA COACH
I knew that I was going on a retreat in 2017, I just didn't know where or when. When Angela invited me, I jumped at the chance. I needed to get away from the day to day distractions and dive headlong into an intensive business building session and I’ve come away with clarity of direction and tangible actions for moving my business to the next level.
TIME FREEDOM MENTOR
I knew the face-to-face contact with my Mastermind Group members would strengthen our bond and deepen the work we do together. Be ready, be open, be willing...trust Angela, trust the group process and you'll be surprised what incredible positive shifts can happen in just two days!
THE EXTRA DETAILS
♥ Meals and Catering
Dinners are held at local restaurants and are included in your Retreat fee – alcohol is to be purchased at your own expense. Lunches are usually held at the venue - simple fresh chicken and salads. We usually have a full kitchen at the retreat venues to self-cater for our breakfasts. I’ll supply all things delicious for you to free range from!
I provide almonds, grapes, dips, biscuits and still and sparkling water. Please bring your own alcohol and anything else you’d like to nibble on whilst we’re there.
If you have any special dietary needs, let me know at least 2 weeks prior to the Retreat so I can plan accordingly for our meals.
♥ What to bring
Comfortable clothes for lounging, plenty of paper/a journal for writing, pens and felt tips if you prefer. You can choose to note take and/or write your Cascade Plan etc on your laptop.
♥ Pre-Retreat Work
I’ve consistently found that prior exposure to your fellow participants' businesses, goals and selves enriches your experience and helps you to clarify your owns thoughts and goals.
Thus, we meet in a pre-retreat mentoring session a week beforehand in ZOOM (a video conference platform, the one I use with my Mastermind Groups ) to talk through your goals and challenges and most important outcomes you are seeking.
Prior to this get-together, a background questionnaire will be sent for completion and shared with your fellow Retreat participants.
♥ Post-Retreat Work
Similarly, one of the best ways to ensure you take action on the plans you create on retreat, is to revisit them on your return! It's all too easy to be inspired and motivated whilst you're away in a fresh environment and then to lose that momentum when you return to your everyday... Thus, we will meet once more as a group 2 weeks after the Retreat on ZOOM to mastermind - to celebrate your action taking and address any roadblocks you may have encountered.
♥ Your Investment
Your investment for the Retreat, inclusive of:
- 2 nights accommodation
- Lunch on Wednesday and Thursday
- Breakfast on Thursday and Friday
- Dinner on Wednesday and Thursday
- All business sessions
- One hour Pre and Post Retreat Mastermind Sessions
- All templates, handouts, and notes
Is typically around $1350 plus GST, depending on the location.
If you would like an additional private one-hour mentoring session before or after the Retreat, your total investment will be $1500 plus GST
Getting away from the house and office enabled me to immerse myself in the process of dissecting my business and moving towards improving it, without the distractions of everyday life. I got the jump-start I needed as well as a renewed focus on what the next important steps are and I recommend this experience for women who are stuck with their business and need direction and focus to get back on track.
YOUR FACILITATOR OF CHANGE
Despite feeling a little hesitant about being stranded with a bunch of women I didn't know for a few days, I trusted that The Universe would ensure the perfect company for me at this time in my life and my faith was rewarded!
The Retreat was so valuable because it allowed me to dive deeper without distraction. Really just focusing on me on my business without the chores of daily life made the experience amazing and being surrounded by a nurturing mentor and likeminded women that supported me and lifted me up was priceless.
Each Retreat I facilitate is unique, but you can anticipate discussions around:
- Understanding fear and courage and how to work with both
- Developing a supportive mindset and strong self-worth
- Designing your business model around your core values
- Differentiating yourself with your story, stance and style
- Understanding your ideal clients’ motivations and aspirations so you can connect and serve
- Developing and implementing wholehearted marketing strategies that leverage your natural skills and style
- Holding wholehearted Sales Conversations where you invite rather than pursue or pressure
We spend time exploring personal development and the roles of self-care, spiritual connection and energetic alignment in business fulfillment and success as I've experienced how important it is to have a holistic approach to ensure sustained growth of you and your business. One of my most recent discoveries is my Business Charka System and we'll definitely chat about that around the fireplace!
ARE YOU READY TO PRIORITISE THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS?
I look forward to welcoming you to this intimate and dynamic experience where you’ll find the clarity, confidence, and connection to thrive in Your Next Chapter Business!
There are just 3 spots still available for the October Retreat please pop your details in below and I will be in contact so we can chat and make sure this experience is a good fit for you.
I’m known for my honesty and wholehearted approach to business building, a blend of inspiration, integrity and intuition as I combine my years of strategic marketing experience with an equal depth of spiritual and personal development.
You may have heard the expression "your self-worth equals your net-worth". However you measure that net-worth - in financial abundance, opportunities taken, dreams fulfilled, impact made, clients helped, I know first hand that your belief in yourself - a strong sense of your value, your self-worth is absolutely critical.
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right.
I stand for second chances, new directions, authenticity, wholeheartedness, freedom from self-doubt and the confidence and self-belief to consciously craft a fulfilling Next Chapter business that leverages your life experience and that serves you just as much as it serves your clients.
I believe in your unique story and your ability to help others shorten their own journey because of your experience and with your guidance.
And you can borrow my belief in you until you fully embrace your own...
SMALL BUSINESS SPECIALIST
I was looking forward to a safe place to discuss my business, away from my day to day life to obtain some clarity for the year to build my business. It was great networking with the other ladies and I left with a list of blog ideas and a draft cascade plan.
Angela is a sensitive and understanding mentor with a strong background in marketing and business. Be prepared to bring tissues, be open to your intuition, the heart rules business as much as the head! I highly recommend a retreat for anyone needing to reassess their goals and desires in life.
Any woman, regardless of a first-time entrepreneur or starting a new direction in business or revamping am old one, they all would benefit from working with you. You have the goods for working strategically but from a place of wholeness, wellbeing, and heart. You talk and walk your business, exuding the wholehearted message you want other woman and their business to achieve.