You need to be visible to have an impact and make a difference with Your Next Chapter Business. You may have exactly what someone need to close the gap they have. But if they can’t find you, they can’t be exposed to your solutions, your stories and your experience.
So it’s time to create a simple Visibility Plan that leverages your skills and meets your Most Aligned Clients where they are.
An impactful Visibility Plan begins with a decision. You need to decide to be seen and anchor that decision to your why – a reason, a cause that’s bigger than the thing you sell. In my case, I firmly believe that the wisdom and experience Next Chapter women have can be leveraged into fulfilling, impactful businesses that shorten and sweeten the journey for others. I also believe that too many women are held back from reaching their potential because of a lack of self-belief and that the consistent support and personal and business growth you need for the journey is best provided through an intimate Mastermind group.
Those “whys” are what commit me to my own Visibility Plan – what are yours?
Once your decision has been made to become more visible, you need to check in with your mindset to make sure there are no sticky misbeliefs that are holding you back and then you can develop and consistently implement your plan. My ideas about these steps are at the heart of this episode. I’ve then had wholehearted conversations with 7 generous business leaders who have shared insights into their own passions and areas of expertise, all designed to help you to raise your visibility in different ways:
- Leanne O’Sullivan on Digital Marketing
- Sean D’ Souza on Article Writing
- Kate Toon on Search Engine Optimisation
- Robbie Samuels on Networking
- Jo Saunders on Linked In
- Alison Jones on Writing a Business Book
- Clare Dea on Powerful Presentations
Key points from this episode
- Your Visibility Plan needs to have the 4 C’s foundations:
- Clarity – on your Who, your Most Aligned Clients, their TOMMPA – Top of Mind, problem, Pain or Aspiration you can help them with, their Watering Holes – the places you’ll find them and the solution you have for them.
- Credibility – What topics will you focus on sharing your expertise and experience about? What feedback do you have to share from people you have helped?
- Core – Consider your strengths, the things that comes easily and naturally to you and utilise these in your marketing –writing, speaking, video, podcasting and more, if it feels resonant, you are much more likely you actually do it! Overlay this with your client watering holes and these 2 facts will combined to make your marketing platforms easier to select. Less is more!
- Consistency – visual brand consistency, quality content creation consistency, contact with your audience consistency, these are all important for building trust and staying “on the radar” of your potential clients as they move through their buying cycle.
Links and key resources from this episode
Your Visibility Plan
I’ve created a great resource for you – a Visibility Plan Workbook for consistent connection with your most aligned clients. You can access it by clicking on the image.
Business Strategy Session
If you feel a fresh perspective could help move forward in your business, book in a Strategy Session with me. After 90 minutes with me, I guarantee you’ll walk away with clarity, renewed enthusiasm, and a succinct plan for your business growth. These sessions can be conducted in person or via ZOOM. More details and feedback from women who’ve invested in a Strategy Session is available here.
Support Your Next Chapter Podcast!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!). If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support. Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? It's easy and only takes a minute - Learn how here.
2. Share it using the social media buttons below