Next Chapter Podcast Episode 08: Nicola Wise-Sturt – Your Visual Style
Your Visual Style, your Personal Brand, is a direct reflection of what’s going on inside of you and what stage of your journey you are on. Thus, aspects of your style will ebb and flow, flux and change as you move through life, as you embark on a next chapter.
Nicola and I discuss how she is now in her 3rd or 4th book as opposed to chapter! A long and winding path with many challenges along the way, a journey that many of us can readily relate too.
She shares valuable tips and insights about how to stay connected and true to your own style along the way as you evolve in your own business and life so that you own Visual Style is consistently and authentically communicating the authentic core of you – so important when you are wanting to attract clients to you who resonate with your style.
Listen to the Episode
So much goodness in this Episode that will deepen your understanding on authentic brand building – you really need to hear it! But here are s few small highlight points
- Your Brand and Personal style are much more than your logo, fonts and colours
- The images you choose are such an important piece of the feeling and tone you exude
- Developing your own Personal Visual Style Statement is crucial to consistency with your brand expansion
- Your emotions are your very best guide to style – quite simply, what do you love? What appeals to you?
- Personal Pinterest Boards are a fabulous way to becoming aware of your style – look for the visual links
- Let go of what other people think – if this exerts influence over you, your personal style will never reflect the core of you
Links and More Information
Nicola Wise-Sturt is a graphic designer who helps female entrepreneurs discover and define their unique and magnetic Visual Style in the areas of Work, Home and Fashion.
She takes away the ‘fear of doing it wrong’ and brings in an element of fun to creating your personal and professional style and believes it is an ongoing journey that can - and should - organically change as you do.
Nicola lives with her husband and 3 rescue dogs in a small cottage in semi-rural England.
Please Support Us!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!) If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support either from a review on iTunes or a social media share.
Reviews are greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!