As a Next Chapter Entrepreneur, you are no doubt looking to blend purpose and prosperity to combine money and meaning and it is absolutely possible.
I wholeheartedly believe that the easiest way to make an abundant living is by doing what you love and that profit is the result of right action, so my business heart and services are wrapped around what I love to create and deliver.
But I am also a realist – whilst I absolutely follow my heart in business, I also make sure my head comes along for the ride. By that I mean I back up my ideas and desire to contribute and enjoy fulfilment in my business with strong marketing strategy.
And the very first step in this journey is understanding who is my MAC – my Most Aligned Client, because I cannot possibly appeal to everyone, I cannot be all things to all people. Recognising, understanding and working to take care of the specific needs of my people is at the core of my Next Chapter Business. And this is the spot where I also experience the highest levels of enjoyment, because it’s when you are in that sweet spot, aligning your skills and passions with the people you are most suited to helping, that you do you best work and it feels easy and graceful.
That’s what I want for you too! And so this episode is all about how to define your own Most Aligned Clients for Your Next Chapter Business – I hope you enjoy it.
Key points from this episode
I believe Your Next Chapter business needs to serve you as much as you serve your clients Click To Tweet because you will do your best work when you are feeling fulfilled and energised, and that comes far more easily when you are truly connected to the clients you are best equipped to serve and help.
And so some key points I share in this episode are:
- People will invest with you when they feel understood, not because they understand what you are offering or selling.
- You cannot be all things to all people – niching is important so that your messaging can be more tailored and your content and services a better fit and of higher value for your most aligned clients.
- Your background story facilitates this connection – Emma Grey and I explored the value of your story and how to incorporate it into a compelling about page in Episode 2 of this Podcast.
- Confidence and certainty are VERY client attractive and so owning your value and the value of the solutions and outcome you deliver is very important. I wrote about this in a post with 3 simple and powerful tips for building self-belief that you can read here.
- You need to highlight the gap between where your most alined client is now and where they want to be to provide the motivation for them to take action.
- Getting clear on the TOMPPA of your audience is vital – that is their “Top of mind problem, pain or aspiration”.
Links and key resources from this episode
Everyone goes through a Buying Cycle when they are considering making an investment in themselves and this cycle can take anywhere between a few seconds for a “no brainer” purchase” up to 18 months as their personal awareness and motivation increases and the know, like and trust towards you builds and that’s why having a nurturing plan in place is so important.
I’ve created a Most Aligned Client Snapshot exercise for you to complete from this episode – keep it right alongside you whenever you are creating content, opt ins, blog posts, programs – anything in your business so you can stay connected to who it is you are taking this action for. Add to it as you get to know more about your people – this insight is your business heart.
Wholehearted Client Alignment is just one of the topics we dive deeply into at my event that’s taking place in Sydney on March 8th and 9th. Your Next Chapter Business LIVE is an extraordinary event created specifically for women in their 40’s and beyond who want to create and expand a business that is personally fulfilling and financially rewarding, a business that blends purpose and prosperity.
I’d love to welcome you and help you to create an Inspired Action Plan for 2016 with you! Earlybird tickets are on sale now and come with a very special Summer Bonus.
Support Your Next Chapter Podcast!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!). If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support. Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? It's easy and only takes a minute - Learn how here.
2. Share it using the social media buttons below