Larissa Halls from Everyday Inspiration and I catch up for our monthly wholehearted conversation where we focus in on juicy topics in the areas of Mindset, Motivation, Psychology and more….
This month we dig down into the fallacy of there being a specific timetable for business growth and success that we all need to follow.
We’re keen to dispel this myth and reassure you that in Your Next Chapter you get to define what the path looks like for you!
Key points from this episode
- There is no small window of opportunity for beginning a business – whether you are in your 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond, it doesn’t matter when or where you start!
- Take time to decide what role it will play in your life – is it your primary focus? Is there a definitive financial imperative attached to it? Or does it play more of a role of fulfilment and contribution? How much time are you willing and able to devote to it? Understanding your business’s “reason for being” will have a significant impact on the way you choose to grow it.
- Understand that overnight successes are rarely actually that – there is always a back story
- The age of Social Media and the view it provides you of what others are up too in your field has ramped up the possibility of your falling into the Comparison Trap and being dazzled by the Jackpot Effect – step back and take a breathe
- Create realistic expectations – what’s possible, and desirable for you, at this stage of your life? Are you aligned with your own values or are you “shoulding” over yourself?
- You may see someone else’s external “success” and think it’s what you want… but if you dig a little deeper and get honest, it might not be for you at all.
- High achievement and success in one area of life means there must be a compromise another area – the space needs to come from somewhere. The beauty of being in Your Next Chapter is that you get to decide whether or not you’re willing too
About Larissa Halls
Larissa is an experienced coach, yoga and meditation teacher who focuses on bringing order and wholeness to your mind and emotional state, so you can experience the health, wealth and success you envision. She offers emotional support for women in business, assisting them in renewing their sense of self, manage overwhelm and refresh their view about who they "think" they really are.
Larissa has a unique combination of skills that allow her to embody all aspects of the self (Mind - Body - Soul). She is passionate about teaching others the interwoven connection between their thoughts and perceptions, actions, mindset, hidden sub - conscious agendas, the bodies feedback mechanism (their physiology) and the results they see in their lives. This enables her clients to better manage their emotions, gain an awareness of the gifts and talents they bring to the world whilst uncovering the limitless potential they have to create their life's vision.
Connect with Larissa Halls
Support Your Next Chapter Podcast!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!). If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support. Here are 3 super easy ways to do that right now:
They’re greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!
Not sure how to leave a review on iTunes? It's easy and only takes a minute - Learn how here.
2. Share it using the social media buttons below