Keeping promises to yourself – Ep 127 with Maria Doyle
When Maria started on this entrepreneurial adventure she told herself “if in 5 years’ time I can’t make it work, I can always go and get a job”. Once she realised she needed to let go of the idea of there being a formula to follow, she was able to see that she’d been going in the wrong direction, trying to build a business based on the wrong things, overriding her own intuition. This realisation freed her and the result – a beautiful, bountiful thriving business that supports her just as much as she supports her clients all around the world.
Listen to the Episode
- You need to try, you need to know you gave IT a shot
- Trust your gut, you’re the only one who knows what’s right for you
- Let go of the opinions of others – that’s tremendously freeing!
- Get a Mentor to help with emotional mastery
- I now know to make decisions in business and life that are based on my values – Truth, Service and more recently, Sovereignty
- The most important thing you can do in business is build relationships
- My philosophy is to become financially independent and time rich
Links and More Information
Maria Doyle helps passionate professionals create quality learning experiences that engage, inspire and motivate their clients to create real change. It’s her life mission to take the lack-lustre courses, workshops and presentations of this world – both virtual and live – and transform them into ‘it-changed-my-life’ experiences.
Her qualifications include an MEd (TESOL), Cert IV TAA, Cert IV TESOL, CELTA, BA (Modern Languages). Maria has extensive international experience, teaching, developing and managing courses in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, the UAE, the UK, Hong Kong and Kiribati. Her areas of expertise include curriculum development, teacher training, project management, assessment and evaluation, and also language and communication skills.
Please Support Us!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!) If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support either from a review on iTunes or a social media share.
Reviews are greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!