What are you available for? – Ep 123 with Karly Nimmo
Karly Nimmo practically vibrates with authenticity, honesty, and purposeful energy and it’s impossible not to feel elevated after connecting with her.
She has known both hard failure and delicious success and this allows her to share with an honesty that feels rare in the entrepreneurial space and quickly eradicates any pressure you might be feeling to “get it right, quickly” when you are in business for yourself.
This is a conversation that will help you to see that next chapters are never final, that progress is always possible and that being true to yourself is your greatest gift, as that’s where impact always comes from.
Listen to the Episode
- The external measurements of success we’re subjected too can be the biggest catalysts for doubt and a sense of unworthiness – let them go!
- Asking yourself, “how much is enough for you” and designing your activities around that truth sets you free
- No censoring of yourself, don’t hold back, your business will be sustainable when you are you
- A closed first can’t grasp a gift, so stay open to learning, growing, and receiving
- If the work you are doing is not giving you a sense of purpose and meaning, remember that you get to choose the playing field where you play and it’s moveable!
- Don’t mistake contribution with a need for expertise, instead, just commit to showing up and serving
- Doubt is part of the creative process, life is the art of letting go and trusting
- Have you fallen prey to the idea that you need a “big following”? I don’t and I have a great business with client relationships that I am deeply committed too.
Links and More Information
Karly Nimmo is a No. 1 iTunes podcaster, with five hit shows over the past 5 years; Karlosophies, Keeping Good Company and Make Some Noise (both now wrapped), Humans Resourced and Rock Your Mic Right. She’s a serial entrepreneur, mad creator, born communicator and connector with a crazy knack for getting you to connect to your truth and see life from a different perspective.
Through her podcasts, retreats, events, coaching and Frequency podcasters mastermind, Karly acts as a guide to connect you back to the truth of who you really are... so that you can stop playing the role of who you think you need to be, and express who you REALLY are out into the world - even better, if that’s in the form of a podcast. Her podcasting school Radcasters has worked with over 250 podcasters since 2015.
Over the past decade Karly has dedicated herself to getting to know, like and trust herself. She has been a faithful student of the human spirit - her own, and those around her... and can help you find and live on your frequency.
Please Support Us!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!) If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support either from a review on iTunes or a social media share.
Reviews are greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!