What do you stand for? Your Manifesto – Ep 107 with Angela Raspass
What do you stand for?
It’s an important question to ponder.
Write your manifesto with an open heart and mind. Be curious. Explore what’s important to you, what you stand for, believe and want for your clients, and for the world.
Keep it private to inspire and motivate yourself or share it far and wide to inspire and motivate others, to create connection to begin conversations.
I’ve had a manifesto from another website up on my wall for quite some time. It feels rather fabulous to now have my own.
Listen to the Episode
What I believe
- Next Chapters are built on skinned knees, where breakdowns become breakthroughs…
- Allow yourself to be fully seen and put good things into the world. It’s through your story that others will find their path, and what a joy and a privilege that is.
- Everything you need is inside of you now. Search for it. Give yourself permission to shine.
- Self-belief is your superpower. Your worth is unquestionable. Stay connected to your truth and always speak to yourself with compassion and encouragement.
- Cultivate a circle of support. Surround yourself with people who are real and connect with them deeply through experience. Share with genuine vulnerability.
- Fear is only excitement without breathing. Take that breath and act confidently and with courage, even when it’s hard.
- Be generous. Be grateful. These are the currencies of connection and abundance.
- There is no ‘perfect’. There is no magic formula. There’s only the right way for you, which you’ll find through experience, failures and kindsight.
- Respond. Don’t react. Find the power of the pause and allow yourself time to grow. This is an evolution, not a revolution.
- Always stand for something bigger than your services. They are a reflection of your greater purpose and vision.
- Remember that growth doesn’t always mean bigger. It can mean deeper
- Create your own definition of success. Make meaning your mission, contribution your focus and fulfilment your reward. Know that profit is the result of the right action.
- Your business needs to serve you just as much as you serve your clients. Sustaining your energy and enthusiasm is the goal.
- Step up and launch the ideas swirling in your head and your heart. Serve the people who need this now. They’re waiting…
- You’ve got this
Please Support Us!
We hope you liked this episode and found it useful to your business (and you!) If you loved what you heard, we’d love your support either from a review on iTunes or a social media share.
Reviews are greatly appreciated and super helpful in spreading the word to other Next Chapter women. Thank you!