A manifesto is a declaration of what you believe to be true and how you want to show up in your business and life.
So why have one?
A manifesto helps keep your priorities front of mind. It’s written with strong, empowering language so on days you may not feel 100% or when you could use some additional encouragement, you can remind yourself what you’re capable of, and what you’re working towards.
This is the Your Next Chapter Manifesto, and you can download a copy below.
- Next Chapters are built on skinned knees, where breakdowns become breakthroughs…
- Allow yourself to be fully seen and put good things into the world. It’s through your story that others will find their path, and what a joy and a privilege that is.
- Everything you need is inside of you now. Search for it. Give yourself permission to shine.
- Self-belief is your superpower. Your worth is unquestionable. Stay connected to your truth and always speak to yourself with compassion and encouragement.
- Cultivate a circle of support. Surround yourself with people who are real and connect with them deeply through experience. Share with genuine vulnerability.
- Fear is only excitement without breathing. Take that breath and act confidently and with courage, even when it’s hard.
- Be generous. Be grateful. These are the currencies of connection and abundance.
- There is no ‘perfect’. There is no magic formula. There’s only the right way for you, which you’ll find through experience, failures and kindsight.
- Respond. Don’t react. Find the power of the pause and allow yourself time to grow. This is an evolution, not a revolution.
- Always stand for something bigger than your services. They are a reflection of your greater purpose and vision.
- Remember that bigger doesn’t always mean wider or higher. It can mean deeper.
- Create your own definition of success. Make meaning your mission, contribution your focus and fulfilment your reward. Know that profit is the result of the right action.
- Your business needs to serve you just as much as you serve your clients. Sustainability of energy and enthusiasm is our goal.
- Step up and launch the ideas swirling in your head and your heart. Serve the people who need this now. They’re waiting…
- You’ve got this