A Next Chapter Discovery Session opens the door
If you have been running rings around in your own head, trying to sort through your thoughts and options, it's time to pause and recalibrate. A pause is also really helpful when unexpected change or a new opportunity is thrust upon you, demanding that you respond quickly, yet thoughtfully.
I can help in both of those instances. Together we can:
- Clarify your values, strengths and vision
- Solve a sticky problem
- Give your developing ideas clear shape and form
- Uncover and prioritise opportunities you might not yet see
- Find and close the gaps that you may have missed
A Next Chapter Discovery Session offers the chance to breathe, regroup and begin to think laterally and creatively. It is often the catalyst for a whole new chapter.
Some ideas of what you may be facing:
- Do you have a big project calling you, but it has many layers and you're not sure how to sort and prioritise them?
- Are you finding it difficult to communicate the value you provide to your audience and need help defining it?
- Are you at a crossroads with your business - do you let it go/sell it, change it up, introduce new services, or enter a new market?
- Are you currently in a Corporate role and would like to explore what a consultancy or other business concept might look like for you?
- Have you recently transitioned into life-after-kids and have a wide-open opportunity to redefine yourself?
- Are you questioning everything - am I on the right path? Why do I lack the confidence to do the thing I really want to do?
We'll isolate your key areas of focus through a background questionnaire when you book your strategy session, but also rest assured that we'll follow the breadcrumbs when we meet. Often, what you think is the challenge is not actually the thing...
Ready to revitalise your thinking?
You can book your Discovery Session today with no risk - if you are not 100% delighted with the experience, you'll receive a full refund.
How does a Next Chapter Discovery Session help?
Purpose Educator, Author, Speaker
"I’ve specialised in the field of purpose for many years. I was at a loss as to what to do with all the knowledge, content and processes I’d created, unsure of their worth and how to package and price them for the business world. Within two hours of working with Angela, we had a new 5-step process to help companies articulate their new purpose statement. I’ve secured two new major clients with this process and use it as the basis of all sales conversations with prospective clients.
Angela’s ability to get to the essence of my worth and value to the world was outstanding and she’s an absolute delight to work with!"
How does a Next Chapter Discovery session work?
Once you've decided to move forward and tap into my help, these are the steps involved:
You'll book and pay for your session (via Paypal or a credit card) and will then be taken to my online calendar
- Once your session is booked, you'll be taken to a background questionnaire about you, your challenges, and goals so I can understand what we're working with before your session
- You will also receive a link to complete your Instinctive Drives® (ID) Profile if you choose to have this insight included with your session
- The full session is recorded for you if we work online via ZOOM. If we work in person, you are welcome to record it with your phone.
- Every note I take and diagram I create in the session is yours to take away
- I will handpick a selection of my masterclasses and resources that will be most useful for you based on our time together
- You will have email access to me for any questions you have for 1 week after your session
$595 AUD (plus GST if you are an Australian Resident)
$895 AUD (plus GST if you are an Australian Resident) to include an Instinctive Drives Profile (highly recommended!)
Instinctive Drives® Profile
As I'm a Certified ID Partner, we will also explore your unique "Instinctive Drives", an incredibly illuminating profiling system that helps us to understand what makes you tick so we can create the environment and the awareness of your needs so you can thrive.
- What drives and motivates you and what you need to operate at your best
- Your natural talents and how to make the most of them
- Your natural vulnerabilities - including potential blind spots - and how to manage them
- How you see the world and how others see you
- Practical strategies designed to help you operate at peak performance
Ready for clarity and focus?
How a Discovery Session has helped others...
I invested in a session with Angela as I needed to really put some strategy around creating the next level of my business. I needed someone who understand the woo world I work in but could ground my work in some good solid feedback that I could go away and action.
Working with Angela is a joy! She asked just the right questions at just the right time to help me clarify my thinking and make some initial strategic decisions. She is approachable, knowledgeable and experienced – the perfect combination of traits for me to partner with to redesign my business moving forward.
Angela is highly tuned into the individuality and uniqueness that her clients each bring to their businesses and to the world. She is a positive and supportive coach and facilitator and brings a vast bank of knowledge and experience to the strategy session.
A very fresh pair of eyes that saw through my blind spots followed by clear, concise and actionable steps and advice. That’s what I experienced when I worked with Angela.
I love Angela’s supportive and honest, no nonsense, approach and her totally different and fresh viewpoint of where and more importantly, why I was not moving forward in a positive way with my business.
I had to check you out first and for a while, I wanted to know and really feel that you are genuine in your support and would be there, a solid support. ( I have been hurt in the past by empty promises). So, I gave my decision time and I have been fully rewarded for it: you are very true to what you talk about, what you offer and you deliver it in a very beautiful and open way. It is a pleasure to know you and has been a great pleasure to work with you. I am very sure there will be future work in more depth together.