WHAT'S EVEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN CONFIDENCE?
Free ZOOM Masterclass 9 am AEDT Wednesday, February 24th
When I polled 185 female entrepreneurs in my community and asked them “what’s holding you back in growing the business you want?”, almost ninety percent answered, “I am”.
Perhaps you've felt the same and can relate to some of the thoughts they shared?
- I'm just not good enough to do this
- Marketing and sales are not my thing
- If I haven’t made it by now I never will
- The things I’m passionate about won't make enough money
- My story won't be inspiring for anyone
- I’m not ready
- I'm not going to be successful - that's not possible for me
- I already have a good life, it’s selfish to want more
- It's too hard to put myself out in public
- I don’t have formal qualifications so I won’t be successful
Can you imagine what might be possible without these thoughts?
Self-doubt is an inevitable companion on the entrepreneurial journey – there is not a woman on the planet who doesn’t feel it. It’s normal!
But it’s not ok if it stops you from doing the work in the world that calls you.
It’s not ok if it holds you back and keeps you stuck.
And it’s definitely not ok if it stops you from taking confident, consistent action on your goals, preventing you from launching and refining a sustainable business that blends contribution, fulfilment and financial reward.
I have great news for you!
It is possible to access your full personal power and potential to step into Your Next Chapter in business and life with joy and freedom.
The "missing link" is not self-esteem. It's not self-confidence. The missing piece is actually the birthplace of those states. It's also where you find courage, resilience, creativity, compassion and so much more.
I'm talking about reconnecting with your self-worth. Your innate source of clarity and power that's been gradually eroded, even without your conscious awareness, through a lifetime of conditioning, comparison and competition.
In this free Masterclass, I'll walk you through both the Next Chapter Change Cycle that opens the door to the work in the world you're truly here for and the simple strategies of self-worth reconnection that propel you through that door.
I’m known for my wholehearted approach to business building, a blend of inspiration, integrity, and intuition that combines my strategic marketing background with anchored self-worth philosophies and practices.
I help women to build Next Chapter businesses that leverage your life experience and serve you just as much as you serve your clients.
I believe in your ability to help others shorten their own journey with your guidance.
You can borrow my belief in you until you fully embrace your own - come along to this free masterclass to start the ball rolling...
Pop your details in below to join us
This masterclass will be especially helpful if:
- You get stuck in the Comparison Trap, looking at the work of others in your industry and feeling rather disillusioned as a result
- Your Inner Critic has a fair bit to say, about your ability and your chances of success.
- The enthusiasm and joy you had for your business is beginning to drain away, replaced by discontent and doubt
- You know more is possible for you but you're finding it hard to take the steps to put your ideas into action
I have gained so much confidence! I've learned to recognise and value the skills I have acquired throughout my lifetime, all of which are combined in my new business. I have got over my own negative preconceptions about what I have to offer.
There is so much collective knowledge and experience out there stuck in the heads of women over 40 who have been so impacted by life events they have lost sight of their own potentials. Imagine the possibilities if we were able to unleash it all.
Angela is the perfect mix of support and advice.
She’s experienced and educated, so she has an impressive bag of tricks to help not only with the nuts and bolts of marketing and building your business but importantly your mindset as well.
She’s incredibly generous with her time, with her knowledge and with her heart.
the work in the world you're here for