WHAT I BELIEVE
The core ideas that guide my work
In Your Next Chapter, I believe it's more important than ever to be connected to your sense of purpose, to develop a vision that helps to manifest that purpose and then to underpin this with a mission that focuses your contribution to this action or change.
This is mine, which I've then turned into the Next Chapter Manifesto:
PURPOSE: To connect women in their 40's and beyond with their self-worth and the value they have to contribute through their business so they can take confident and consistent action on their goals.
VISION: Millions of women beyond owning their worth and leveraging their experience and insights businesses and lives that positively impact their world and the world.
MISSION: To personally inspire and support 1,000 women to create and grow sustainable, fulfilling, and financially rewarding businesses that positively impact their own clients, thus creating a collective ripple that sees 1,000,000 Next Chapters begin.
The Next Chapter Manifesto
- Next Chapters are built on skinned knees, where breakdowns become breakthroughs…
- Allow yourself to be fully seen and put good things into the world. It’s through your story that others will find their path, and what a joy and a privilege that is.
- Everything you need is inside of you now. Search for it. Give yourself permission to shine.
- Self-belief is your superpower.
- Your worth is unquestionable.
- Stay connected to your truth and always speak to yourself with compassion and encouragement.
- Just because you can, it doesn't mean you should
- Cultivate a circle of support. Surround yourself with people who are real and connect with them deeply through experience. Share with genuine vulnerability.
- Fear is only excitement without breathing. Take that breath and act confidently and with courage, even when it’s hard.
- Be generous. Be grateful. These are the currencies of connection and abundance.
- There is no ‘perfect’. There is no magic formula. There’s only the right way for you, which you’ll find through experience, failures and kindsight.
- Respond. Don’t react. Find the power of the pause and allow yourself time to grow. This is an evolution, not a revolution.
- Always stand for something bigger than your services. They are a reflection of your greater purpose and vision.
- Remember that growth doesn’t always mean bigger. It can mean deeper
- Create your own definition of success. Make meaning your mission, contribution your focus and fulfilment your reward. Know that profit is the result of the right action.
- Your business needs to serve you just as much as you serve your clients. Sustaining your energy and enthusiasm is the goal.
- Step up and launch the ideas swirling in your head and your heart. Serve the people who need this now. They’re waiting…
- You’ve got this.