R&R is a little known secret for attracting more clients…
Sorry, but it’s not quite what you think….
This week I’d like to share with you a simply magical process that you need to incorporate into your business to magnetise clients to you…..
I call it the R&R Process but before you reach for your sunglasses, sunscreen and a travel brochure, let me explain.
I know the work you do in the world is amazing – that’s why and how you’re growing a sustainable next chapter business. But sometimes, I bet you fall into the trap of describing what you do, rather than using this simple and powerful process that I’ll share with you now.
Now, as always, approach this topic with curiosity and a beginners mind because you may have heard something similar before, but you need to ask yourself – am I actually doing this? Inspired action underpins all success!
Firstly, ask yourself, what’s the transformation you provide for your client?
To do this, you need to really understand where they are right now.
- What is keeping them stuck?
- What is causing fear or holding them back?
- Or, what aspirations do they hold for themselves?
- Where do they really want to be?
You need to really lock onto this and join the conversation that they are having in their head
Secondly, you need to ask yourself, what does my client receive from working with me?
This is an outcome that is often described with emotive words:
- They have clarity and confidence.
- They feel empowered and excited.
- They are re-energised and focused.
Now, these are all wonderful valuable outcomes, things that we would no doubt all like to provide to our clients, depending on the wholehearted service that you provide.
But unfortunately, it’s not enough. Your client has a deeper need.
Thirdly, you need to clearly articulate what is the result of what they receive from you?
It’s time to get tangible.
Ask yourself, as a result of this (the outcome you deliver) my client, can now….. and you fill in the blank.
- As a result of feeling more empowered, my client can now confidently ask for the promotion she deserves at her work.
- As a result of feeling re-energised, my client can now happily spend time playing with her kids
- As a result of having clarity, my client can now prioritise her tasks and get more done every day and leave the office on time
- As a result of developing a healthier lifestyle, my client can now plan her shopping in advance and easily create quick and nutritious meals every day
Can you see the magic in the simple words “As a result…..my client now can? That’s all you need to ask yourself to extract the tangible benefits you deliver!
The tangible benefits and specific outcomes your clients are seeking, the tangible benefits and specific outcomes you are able to demonstrate you deliver are what will make the difference between a wholehearted “yes please, that’s just what I need, when can we get started” and a “let me think about it and get back to you…..”. It’s this certainty combined with your confidence and enthusiasm that will help you to secure eager new clients.
So, if you really want to be helping more people with the transformational work that you do, please take the time for R&R in your business.