Become part of a supportive, focused community
You’ve been in business for quite some time now and know that your version of success involves a blend of contribution, fulfilment and financial reward. Making a difference and an impact is important to you as is enjoying ample financial reward for your work and taking care of your own mental and physical health.
On good days you feel anchored in your experience and expertise.
You make recommendations and decisions with confidence as you manage clients, projects, budgets, staff, suppliers and more and you have ample evidence of your capabilities through completed projects, positive feedback and the growth of your business.
But, there's a lot on your plate and you're often handling it alone. How do you stay out of the overwhelm that can engulf you when you consider all that you still want to achieve?
You need a sounding board and connection - people who stretch your thinking
You often can’t talk business with family & friends about your challenges and triumphs, because they really don’t understand what it's like to run a business.
That's why it's so valuable to be in the regular company of thoughtful, experienced fellow professionals who help you refresh your thinking, break through tough challenges that demand strength and resolve and unlock powerful new possibilities and perspectives that you might not see yourself.
A Mastermind of your peers is invaluable
Being in business today is fabulous. Being alone in business, not quite so.
I know from personal experience, that when you share your business challenges and triumphs with other women who are also on their own business journey, each with their unique perspectives and different ideas, the synergy and support is both grounding and exhilarating.
There’s tremendous power in being a part of a circle of progressive, smart, wholehearted women who are also focused on growing sustainable, satisfying businesses. Having a trusted group of women you can share your challenges and wins with is one of the most valuable things you can ever have as a business owner and entrepreneur.
The mix of inspiration and motivation, the support and cheerleading, the learning from what’s working that might work for you too and from what's challenging and how it can be handled is priceless for your own growth and enrichment.
And exposure to other industries, technologies, strategies, and concepts broadens your knowledge and often provides a fresh perspective that helps you break out of thinking paradigms that you might not even realised you were stuck within.
How does a Mastermind help you to grow?
Award-winning journalist, television producer and media trainer
"Joining the Next Chapter Mastermind is the best investment I have made in myself and my business for years.
As a sole trader, a sole parent and battling with the isolation and uncertainty of COVID lockdowns this year, I needed someone in my corner to provide the support, insights and encouragement that is sadly lacking when you have to go it alone.
This Mastermind has delivered all that and more.
Not only do I get to tap into Angela’s genius in business development, strategic planning and mentoring, I have also been gifted the support, wisdom and business smarts of four savvy, fascinating, fabulous female entrepreneurs who inspire, encourage and push me to take the next all-important steps to grow my business and brand.
For the last couple of years, I have been teetering on the edge of writing a bigger, bolder next chapter, both personally and professionally but have struggled with a sense of overwhelm, uncertainty and lack of self-belief. Having the support and accountability of such a wise and nurturing circle of belief-buddies who generously share their extensive business expertise and life experience in the bi-monthly group mastermind calls, combined with Angela’s razor-sharp, creative and strategic mind, is a priceless combination.
Over the years I have invested in other business mentoring and coaching programs, but none have delivered the results that have I’ve needed to take my business to the next level. If you a looking for a richly resourced, inspiring support network, to help you level-up and realise your business dreams, join the Next Chapter Mastermind."
What’s included in a Next Chapter Business Mastermind
- 2 full day Group Strategy Workshops - one in February to set your vision, goals and plan for the year and another in July to check in with your progress
- Group Mastermind Calls - Two calls a month to bring your current challenge or area of focus so you can access insights, feedback, encouragement, and accountability from your fellow members and myself.
- Private mentoring sessions to dig down into your business heart - you have 6 hours to utilise across the year in whatever way works best for you
- Live Virtual Masterclasses across a variety of business building and self-mastery topics
- Access to the Your Next Chapter Hub Resource Library packed with resources, exercises, worksheets, templates, recorded masterclasses and more for self-directed learning and action.
- Optional 3-night luxury Business and Personal Growth Retreats where you're encouraged to bring a specific project to work on balanced with relaxation and fun - one in June and another in October.
- Participation in our private online forum where you can connect with your fellow members and myself 24/7 day for mutual support, feedback, problem-solving, resource sharing and celebrations.
Instinctive Drives® Profile
As I'm a Certified ID Partner, we will also explore your unique "Instinctive Drives", an incredibly illuminating profiling system that helps us to understand what makes you tick so we can create the environment, and by extension, the business model, that helps you to thrive.
- What drives and motivates you and what you need to operate at your best
- Your natural talents and how to make the most of them
- Your natural vulnerabilities - including potential blind spots - and how to manage them
- How you see the world and how others see you
- Practical strategies designed to help you operate at peak performance
and who is this not such a good fit for...
This Mastermind is probably not what you're looking for if:
- You are in the early stages of your business journey, still refining your idea and without a regular, dependable income stream - please see the Aligned Program instead
- You're yet to decide upon your core market, audience or most aligned client
- You have a purely online, internet marketing-based business model and are looking for deep and specific guidance with things like funnels and facebook marketing. I can make recommendations for expert help here from my personal network, but do not claim expertise.
- You'll find it difficult to commit to attending the group calls and participating in the online community - we create a cohesive group dynamic in a Mastermind and your presence, contribution, and support is a key part of this
- You are uncomfortable with looking at your mindset and the personal development activities that complement and balance the more strategic side of business
- You’re not keen on being part of a group where you receive and give - this is a group experience although private mentoring is also provided
You can apply today to join us
You are able to join the Next Chapter Mastermind Group throughout the year - your active involvement is for a rolling 10 month period.
What’s this experience like?
I’ve had a personal executive coach before and that was a little helpful but a Mastermind group is so much better. Angela’s unconditional love and support and honest feedback and bloody persistence in drilling down and insisting that things can and should be different – provides the reassurance and confidence to make the necessary changes!
It’s delivered that, absolutely, but so much more as well.
This Mastermind group is a small group of women with whom I have developed an intense relationship built on trust and care, I know them well and I feel they know me. That’s very different from other networking groups which seem to exist with the sole purpose of getting bigger and brighter and I often feel are there to largely benefit the group “owner”.
This is based on a far longer lasting intense interaction where we show up warts and all and feel supported not judged.
I didn’t have any fixed ideas or goals when I started, but 12 months down the track I am astounded at what I have achieved!
I have unearthed dreams and goals that had been shelved for years and have implemented them! I have interacted with a giving and generous group of women who all care about each other’s successes and hurdles and who are willing to share wholeheartedly.
I have felt nurtured, empowered and valued throughout this crazy year. I could not recommend this experience enough to anyone, particularly if you are feeling isolated and alone in your journey. Angela is a diamond, and has honestly been integral in guiding my career, and my work-life balance to where it needs to be.