I believe that life's too short not to be doing the work in the world you're here for.
And so I'm all about supporting women to ditch their doubt, own their worth, and build the business they really want, to make the difference they're truly here for.
I'm a catalyst for next chapters
I believe building a business that leverages your life experience is one of the most effective ways of taking the reins of change into our hands.
The world needs inspired, purposeful women now more than ever, and so my goals include:
- Encouraging more women to consciously choose their Next Chapters, rather than to allow them to happen
- Ensuring women don't stay where they are not happy, in a job, a business, or any other scenario
- Supporting more women to recognise the value of their unique experience and how to harness, shape, and share it
It starts with acknowledging discontent.
That's the first step in the Next Chapter Change Cycle ©.
Discontent is a sign. It's an invitation to change and expansion, but often it can be difficult to respond to.
We can get stuck in the "Deliberation Zone", oscillating between discontent with what is and desire for what may be, with doubts, fears, and misbeliefs preventing us from taking action on our ideas.
A decision sets us free.
It allows a new path to open. It puts us into the "Doing Zone", making choices, taking imperfect action, moving forward, learning, and growing.
That's where you design a business that serves you just as much as you serve your clients and customers, delivering services, experiences, and products that feel completely aligned with the woman you are.
How do we back ourselves through change?
To move through the Change Cycle, to expand into the fullest expression of ourselves, we need a deep connection to our innate self-worth.
Without this, it's difficult to act on our desires, to value our contributions, to give ourselves permission to choose the work that most fulfils us, or to allow ourselves to receive the financial rewards on offer.
Self-worth is the most important business strategy that we can invest in and it is at the heart of my work as a speaker, author, podcaster, mentor and coach.
I developed the Self-Worth Trilogy © to model this process of reconnection and strengthening.
How do I make my impact on the world?
If my perspective resonates with you, there are several ways I can be of service.
- If you are looking to transform yourself in private, grab a copy of my book.
- If you're looking for a speaker who will connect with and uplift your event participants or podcast audience with a beautiful blend of inspiration and practical guidance, pop over to my speaker's page
- If you are on the cusp of stepping into your own next chapter in business and are looking for support and guidance, take a look at my business mentoring and coaching programs over at Your Next Chapter
- If you are interested in anchoring yourself and your clients in self-worth so your own programs land on rich soil, visit the Self-Worth Institute and register your interest in the beta certification program that will be available in mid-2021
- If you have an inspiring story to share, complete my podcast guest application here
- If you're looking to connect with other like-minded women, check out my upcoming events
- And finally, if you'd simply like to have a wholehearted conversation to explore any of the above, drop me an email - I'd love to hear from you!
The "Official Bio"
Angela Raspass is a Business and Life Mentor, Speaker, Podcaster, Founder of the Self-Worth Institute and the author of "Your Next Chapter - Ditch your doubt and design the business you really want", set for release in late November 2020.
In 2003, after a corporate career in marketing, events and sponsorships, she launched a marketing agency from her dining room table and grew it to point where she bought an office on the northside of Sydney and had a small, full-time team, taking care of small to medium-sized businesses in three states.
By 2012 Angela realised she'd created a business that leveraged her skills and experience but no longer fully engaged her heart. It wasn’t a fit for who she had become, a woman utterly changed by overcoming addiction, reconnecting with her worth and developing a new vision.
Once you’ve written a new story of enoughness, and know your value, once you change from the inside out, it can never be "business as usual" again. Closing her agency and pivoting from consulting to mentoring, Angela now shares a potent blend of personal and business development tools that help her clients, unearth, live and work by what's true for them too, building businesses that blend contribution, fulfilment and financial reward.
Angela lives in Bayview, on Sydney’s Northern Beaches with her husband of 25 years, and daughter. Their son is studying at ANU in Canberra.